Canadian Drug Summaries provide the most recent statistics about substance use across our country and include information on trends, consequences and outcomes of substance use. These summaries help reduce harm for Canadians by providing information that supports evidence-informed decisions. Researchers collect national data from many sources and the summaries synthesize the results.
The most recent published drug summaries are below.
- Alcohol (publication date, 2019)
- Cannabis (publication date, 2020)
- Opioids (publication date, 2022)
- Cocaine (publication date, 2022)
- Ecstasy or Molly (MDMA) (publication date, 2022)