Statement of Commitment
The Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction (CCSA) is committed to treating people with disabilities in a manner that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. CCSA is committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
This 2019–2021 accessibility plan outlines the policies and actions that CCSA has put in place and the actions it will take to improve opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction Accessibility Policy
Contact Us / Feedback Process
Visitors who wish to provide feedback about CCSA’s provision of goods and services to people with disabilities can provide that feedback through any of the following means:
- Phone: 613-235-4048 ext. 254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 75 Albert, Suite 500. Ottawa, ON, K1P 5E7
All feedback will be addressed by the Human Resources division. Responses will be provided within two business days.