Position Title: Evaluation and Performance Measurement Analyst
Reports to: Vice President, Operations and Strategies, and Director, Quality, Risk and Performance Measurement
Reporting to the Vice-President, Operations and Strategies, and Director, Quality, Risk and Performance Measurement, the Evaluation and Performance Measurement Analyst is responsible for enhancing CCSA’s capacity to achieve and demonstrate impact. This goal will be achieved by leading the development and implementation of an organizational performance measurement framework that links the theoretical foundations of CCSA’s work, such as collective impact and integrated knowledge mobilization, to key performance indicators and continuous quality improvement.
The Evaluation and Performance Measurement Analyst will also support stakeholder engagement by providing survey development and data analysis expertise to multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of an organizational performance measurement framework, linking conceptual models to program and project monitoring, evaluation, and performance indicators
- Provide guidance and participate in engaging internal and external stakeholders through, for example, logic model development, data collection and reporting, survey methods, questionnaire development, and focus groups
- Work closely with divisions and project teams to coordinate data collection and to conduct analysis and reporting on performance indicators
- Assess and build capacity of staff in performance measurement and evaluation through individual and group sessions
- Coordinate effective dissemination of findings, conclusions, recommendations and lessons learned in order to promote continuous quality improvement
- Provide performance measurement data and analysis required for organizational strategic planning
- Work closely with external firms to conduct evaluations of CCSA activities, as required
- Participate in special projects and perform additional tasks assigned
- Master’s degree in evaluation, public health, public administration, economics, epidemiology, or other related field
- Minimum two years of experience with organizational performance measurement or evaluation.
- Minimum two years of experience working in public health, public policy, or a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of performance measurement approaches suitable for evaluating impact in a complex context
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data collection methods, including survey administration, questionnaire development, and focus groups
- Experience in stakeholder consultation through surveys, focus groups, social media, etc.
- Experience with the preparation and delivery of reports and presentations for senior leadership including Board of Directors and external audiences
- Proven track record of working effectively with multiple teams
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills; process and results-oriented
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a résumé and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all respondents; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.